The Church of San Rocco was built in its current form by the architect Giulio Zambianchi (1817-1886) in 1850. The internal decorations are the work of artist Lucio Rossi and date from 1884. The church contains the tabernacle once in the church of the Capuchin Friars at Montemaggio and a statue of Saint Eurosia, patron saint of winemakers.
Gian Marco Grilli
Chiesa di San Rocco - Church of San Rocco
Linked to the traditional festival of the Beata Vergine del Rosario (Blessed Virgin of the Rosary, 7 October)
- Largo Cairoli